September 2015
Case Study
About This Project


  • To visit 446 Morrisons stores to ensure the new pre-filled Duracell Star Wars FSDU was sited
  • The field team were also required to replenish the Batteries Fixture, and complete an audit of specialist batteries
  • Activity booked & organised within only 24 hours, in response to last minute request by P&G
  • An issue with Duracell ‘2 for £5’ offer not being activated was reported back to P&G early on morning of activity, enabling this to be escalated to Morrisons HO immediately



  • 74% stores had FSDU sited by FieldSmart (the remaining 26% stores wanted to wait until pricing issue was fixed)
  • Feedback from P&G was ‘thanks for the lightning speed turn around!’ + ‘best brief we’ve ever seen!’